terça-feira, 22 de maio de 2018

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
I have one brother.
What kind of clothes do you like wearing?
I like wearing clothes as pants, T-shirts and snearks.
What food do you enjoy eating?
I enjoy eating rice, salad and pasta.
What do you like doing on weekends?
I like doing on weekends is sleep, surf in the net for examples.
Which subjects do you like best at school?
Portuguese and English
What's your favorite time of year?
On Summner.
What do you usualy do in the evening?
Watch TV.
Who is your best friend? What is she / he like?
My mother. She likes of many things.
How often do you watch television?
Sometimes in the evening
What's your favorite show?
News and soap operas.
Which country would you like to visit?
Many countries as Canada and Argentina.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário